Red Hat Linux course in kolkata
Red Hat Linux Administrators need to configure networking services and provide security for the entire network. AITA offers Red Hat Linux Administration training based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7. This course starts from Linux basics, system administration on Red Hat Linux, server configuration on Red Hat Linux and securing a Red Hat Linux network. In first level of this course, you will learn essential system administration tasks including installation, package management, and user management procedures, followed by establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, configuring servers and performing security administration.
The following topics are guidelines for the content likely to be included in this course. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific instance of the delivery.
- Introduction to the command line
- Learning how to install and configure software components and services
- Accessing Linux file systems
- Managing and securing files
- Configure and managing logical volumes
- Monitoring and managing processes
- Installing and using virtualized systems
- Administrating users and groups
- Reviewing the system log files and journal
- Network services
- Database services
- Manage SELinux
- Control firewalling